This app is developed for by the technical team of Army jawans (Adjutant General’s Branch (MP-8)) for communication of their. Hamraaz Is an latest app that is launched by Government officially so here we are going to talking about Hamraaz army army app APK This App is made for Indian Army. Hamraaz App is very useful for Indian Army’s.
Indian Army can check their details about PF funds & salary details Also they can see their retirement date and how many days left for their job.
Hamraaz App is not available on Playstore currently but here we are going to provide you the latest version of Hamraaz Army App APK don’t worry we will provide you an safe APK file to download. There are too many fake apps are available at market Download it from only TrickTon.com I hope you will understand.
Read The Full Post CareFully.
Download Hamraaz Army APP
Note: This is an Direct Button To Download Hamraaz APP
|Number of Downloads:||2117380|
|Updated||29-Aug-2017 10:49:07 AM|
|Min. required Android version:||Android 5.0 – Lollipop & above|
How to Install Hamraaz Army App
There are few things that you need to remember before installing the Hamraaz App. Few Settings are listed below that you need to follow properly.
- First-of-all Download the Hamraaz Army App as i provided
- After Downloading don’t install it without doing few settings
- Go to on your phone’s setting
- After then go to security
- Their you will find the option of “Unknown Sources”
- You need to enable it before installing
- That’s All.
How to Operate Hamraaz Army App?
- You need to signup in Hamraaz App
- During Signup the app will ask you for your Aadhar Card Number.
- It will also ask for your other Army Details
- Simply Fill that details
- Now you can check your salary details and all that very simply in Hamraaz App.
How to Open Downloaded Payslip
You need to enter an special passwords to see you details that special password example is given bellow in Image.
- The special password of Hamraaz App is 8 Digit Password
- The last four digit number is from your Panacard
- For example, if your first four-digit of PAN card is ACUP and Enroll date is 13 March 2017 then finally your password will be ACU1303. That means default password will always have 8 alphanumerics.
- See The Image properly if you see it you will surely understand.
This is our article of Hamraaz Army App i hope you like this article if you did then do share and if you guys have any questions regarding this then simply Do comment it’s free of cost. Hamraaz App is made by government it is really an useful app for Army’s. If you’re in Army then this app will surely help you a lot i am damn sure about that.