Jio Pos is one of the recharge app is used by Reliance Jio Retailers to recharge Customers Jio number and to activate Jio SIM Card. Many of Retailers are aware and don’t no, how to download Jio Pos Plus App and Use. So here, In this article we are going to share how to download Jio Pos Plus App Latest versions of 9.8.1, 9.9.1, 10.2.4.
How To Download Jio Pos Plus App Latest Version?
Jio Pos Plus App is not available on Google Play Store, so to download Jio Pos Plus App; follow below mention steps.
- Firstly, Download Airwatch Agent app from here
- The Size of the File is 27MB
- Download and Install it
- After opening the App, Select the Authentication Method
- Out of which tap on Server Details
- Then tap on Server and Put: jio.awds.ril.com
- And, In Group ID put: partners and tap on Continue
- On Next page login with you Username and Password
- That’s it. You have successfully Login to App.
- Now on next page, app will asked you to download Airwatch Browser
- Download the browser and complete fill up further details.
Update Jio Pos Plus App To Latest Version (10.2.4) :
- To download Jio Pos Plus App latest version, click here
- Then Select your Gmail account and download the app
- After successful download; if you see any security warning, then Goto Settings and Tap on “Allow Third Party Apps”
Benefits of Jio Pos Plus App:
- If Jio Retailers use Pos Plus App to recharge Jio number, then they will get a 6% commission on every successful recharge.
- For Successful Activation of Jio SIM Card, they will get Rs 40.
How To Recharge Using Jio Pos Plus App?
- First of all, Open the Jio Pos Plus App
- Then Enter your PRM ID & password (provided by Jio)
- After that tap on “Menu” Option and Click on the “Jio TopUp/Recharge” option
- Now You will get redirected to next page, So enter Jio number and select the three options, out of this Top-Up, Recharge & Add-on
- Then enter the Jio Number and Tap on browse plans
- Select the plan as per customer convenience and Tap on “Proceed to Pay”
- At last, Payment Option Select cash, debit card, credit card and complete the payment.
- Post successful recharge you will receive a confirmation message with transaction ID.
Hope we have shared all information here. If you have any queries regarding Jio pos plus app, feel free to comment below in comments section. If you like this article, don’t forget to share with your friends and family.