Google Play Store APK Download latest with Dark Mode
Dark Mode is the newest fad. This feature is currently seen on multiple apps like YouTube, Android Messages, Chrome etc.. However, the shop of all programs I.e. the Google Play Store still lacks this terrific feature.
However, nothing to be concerned about since in this guide, we’re sharing with you all the most current Google Play Store APK with Dark Mode attribute within it.
Download latest Google Play Store APK with Dark Mode
The latest version of Google Play Store 16.9.10 is now available for download with the latest dark mode feature.
How To Enable Dark Mode on Google Play Store
- To start with, check if there’s the most recent edition of Play Store available officially.
- Open Play Store and visit Settings> Play Store Version option.
- You’ll find a note about a new update which will be downloaded automatically and installed onto your cell phone.
- In case the version number is 16.9.10 or after, then just force block the program & restart it.
- In case it’s not, then download the most recent Google Play Store 16.9.10 APK in the link mentioned previously.
- Transfer it to the phone storage and install it.
- Open the program once it’s installed.
- In case there’s no Dark Mode still, you’ll need to force block the program once.
- Navigate to Settings > Programs > Play Store > Google Force Stop.
- Enable display system programs.
- Subsequently enable Dark Mode on your own Android apparatus.
- Now open the App.